In the last few years, occupational health and safety has become a major concern for warehouse managers and HR personnel in the logistics industry. Compliance is one reason. The cost of non-compliance with OHS recommendations is far greater than that of seeking ISO 45001 certification and implementing training. Another reason: providing a safe working environment with adequate training is now a necessity to attract and retain warehouse workers.
The talent shortage combined with the e-commerce boom makes it crucial to attract, train, and retain qualified logistics workers. So, warehouses can keep up with consumers’ demands and stay afloat in the industry 4.0 era. Though occupational health and safety still remains a sore point for many managers who struggle to provide consistent training to their warehouse staff. There are several factors to blame — the language barrier, high number of temporary workers, fluctuation, and more.
Fortunately, digital health and safety training is making it easy for logistics professionals to update their training methods.
In this whitepaper, learn how digital health and safety training can lower labor costs and improve operations in your warehouse. Digital training solutions can be your answer to teaching your workers about fire safety, first aid, and more in their native language.
Here’s what to expect:
- Why Digital Health and Safety Training Is Important
- 5 Ways Digital H&S Training Improves Your Warehouse
- When Should I Use Digital H&S Training in My Warehouse?
- Fire Safety and Emergency Action Planning
- First Aid and Medical Emergency Planning
- Digital Training for Standing Workplace Ergonomics
- Lift and Carry
- Forklift Trucks
- Slips and Trips
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Digital Occupational Health and Safety Training FAQs