You can use auto-translation for sequences (not quizzes or courses) in the how.fm CMS. Note that a few errors can occur.
- Open the sequence you would like to translate.
- Click on the language you want to add.
- Click on “Copy & Translate Steps”.
4. Select a source language from which you want to translate and click “Next”.
- Click “Next”.
- Check the box “Automatically translate” and click “Start”.
- After the translation is finished, you can click “Done”.
- Add a title to your sequence. Now you can save or publish it.
Note: For a detailed explanation, don’t hesitate to get in touch with your how.fm contact person. We collaborate with experienced translators to provide a qualitative translation in any language we support.